Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Review: Covergirl XL nail gel



#instaGLAM!  Well done COVERGIRL!  I'm impressed! I have always been an OPI / Essie snob. Never swayed until now.  One swipe gives me an intense high gloss gel finish that lasts 5 days.  No UV lamps! No fuss! No chips!  After the 5 day mark, I layer on a quick 2nd coat to touch up and I am good for another 2-3 days.  Love it!  Pair this polish with Seche Vite fast drying top coat and you have yourself the ultimate combo. My nails are done in 5 minutes. #getyourselfsome

Daily Randomness:
-wow! I can't get over how nice it has been lately. It feels like summer but looks like fall! The mr and I spent the weekend baking in the sun along the escarpment.  Double heart!! 
-yessss! Grey's is back on!  Loving the whole Meredith / Alex thing
-dear Bell Canada you suck.  How dare you cancel my service appointment without notifying me.  I sat at home waiting for your technician for 3 hours.  Grrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment