Monday, August 4, 2014

Lipstick storage for less!


Your lipsticks need a little love too! Last week while I was in Dollarama I came across these acrylic lipstick holders for $2.  What a steal!  Each acrylic unit holds 9 lipsticks and fit perfectly in any drawer. Customize them any way you like.  You can place them side by side or front to back.  Your lipsticks will thank you!

Daily randomness:

ahh.. I can't believe the weekend is over.  The Mr and I had an amazing extra long weekend.  Sometimes the best things in life is simply doing simple things with people you love.  The Mr and I spent Friday in wine country.  Our favorite get-away. When life gets too crazy it is the one place that always brings us back to sanity.  Saturday, we were a little adventurous.  Took the bikes for a 30km ride.  Saturday was one of those days, I remembered why I love living outside the big city. My co-workers may snarl at me and stick their noses in the air but I love the panoramic view of the escarpment and silence.  No horns honking.  No engines revving.  Just the Mr , myself and nature.  We stopped at a fire fit, grilled some hot dogs and cracked open a nice Merlot.  Fancy huh? Simple pleasures bring so much joy to me.  What brings you joy?


No comments:

Post a Comment