Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Current Fav: Wet N Wild’s Walking on Eggshells


My current fav eyeshadow palette goes to Wet N Wild’s Walkingon Eggshells!  The best $3.99 I’ve ever spent!  Wowzers!  I am truly amazed with this palette.  I picked this palette up 2 months ago while I was grocery shopping at RCSS and have been wearing it every day since.  The shadows are creamy, pigmented, glide on smoothly not to mention blend like a dream.  

PS: dupe alert!!  According to fellow bloggers the shadows in this palette are dupes for Mac shadows. 

Daily Randomness:
-rocking my new fav kicks today! $10 bucks!! Gotta love affordable fashion.  Thanks Wal-Mart!
-addicted to One Tree Hill.  Seriously, the best series ever!
-addicted to the Mr.  He truly is my better half.  Loves him to death!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite palettes at the moment too! Always nice to find such an affordable product that works so well. And thanks for adding in those MAC dupes :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete