Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Review: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder


This month during Sephora's VIB sale i picked up the NARS light reflecting pressed setting powder.  This item has been on my "to try" list for a while now as there are numerous YouTube guru's who love this powder.  Sadly I have nothing good to say about this powder :( .  It is very luminous and makes me look a lot slicker than i usually am. It does not help control oil in any way and definetly not good for touch ups. It does feel very light, blends easily but does not create that soft matte look as claimed. Two thumbs down for this product.  This may be a item that works best for dry skin gals.  Oily / Combo Oily gals should pass.

Daily Randomness:
-My HauteLook NYX order arrived yesterday!  I have mixed reviews.  Will share in depth in a seperate post
-Tip Wednesday: Gals pls do an a&# check before leaving the house.  I love a great granny panty but please do not wear them under tight pants!  We can see them bunching!!  
-Loving my kisses blouse from Smart Set today! I'm rocking it with the bomber jacket!  


1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry this was a disappointment, but thanks for the honest review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete