Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Beauty Favs: Mac's All that Glitters


One of my all time fav beauty item is Mac’s All that Glitters eyeshadow.  It is the one thing that I believe is definitely worth the money.  I have gone through countless pots over the years and will continue to as I absolutely love this eyeshadow.  It goes on smooth, works with every outfit no matter what the occasion. Definetely check this shade out if you haven't already!


Daily Randomness:
-DYI home 101 project is not going well.  The spare bedroom still looks like a junkyard ..eeek!
-I'm not sure if i am loving the new grey walls in my bedroom.  The Mr is definely going to kill me.  It took us 3 days to paint the room!
-ahhhh... with the new 9-5 gig i feel like time is just flying by.  I have no "me" time anymore :(
-ohhh if you are looking to try the L'oreal Youth Code line ... head over to the superstore.  I beleive they are 40% off or some where around there.  I picked up the Pore Vanisher primer for $12!!

No comments:

Post a Comment