Monday, January 20, 2014

Products worth the hype: Pro X brush vs Clarisonic





Last March I was in desperate need of a face fix.  My hormones were changing and my face started to feel like a teenager again (my body not so much!).  After countless hours of web searching and Youtube watching I settled on 2 items.  The Olay Pro X brush and the Clarisonic.  See my comparison below.

Olay Pro X brush :  (Purchased first)
Cost: $29.97
Purchased from:  Wal-mart
Pros: Removes make up, exfoliates, less acne breakouts, smoother & more luminous skin
Cons: Does not reduce the appearance of pore size
Time frame: Used for 6 Months
Status: Retired from beauty routine

Clarisonic:
Cost: $139 (-20% off- Sephora friends & family event)
Purchased from: Sephora
Pros: Removes make up, exfoliates, less acne breakouts, smoother & more luminous skin. ALSO reduces the appearance of pore size!
Cons: I wish it had a removable battery.  I often forget to charge it!
Time frame: currently using (been 2 months)
Status: Best friend, go to beauty tool

Both brushes do wonders for your skin.  I saw results almost immediately.  My face started to clear up, my skin started to get smoother and I started to glow.  By September I started to get compliments about my skin.

To sum it up; if you do not have large pores save yourself some $ and get on the Pro X band wagon.  If you are like me, blessed with larger pores especially around my nose head over to Sephora and pick yourself up the Clarisonic.  You will not regret it!  These items are definitely worth the hype.

Until next time

J

No comments:

Post a Comment